Asia America Acupuncture Herb Institute
Julie Chen Nelson, L. Ac.
657 Camino de Los Mares, #288
San Clemente, CA 92673
1. Inserting extreme fine stainless steel needles like hair to certain point to stimulate the body, It is drug free.
2. It is painless-special needles and skills.
3. We use disposableneedles only
4. About 45 -60 minutes per session.
it is combinations with acupuncture and electrical stimulation.
1. To treat system issues.
2. To Rejuvenate the face, reduce the signs of aging.
It treats systematic issues according to reflexology, like weight loss, stop smoking, addictions.
It mainly treats center nervous system issues, like post stoke syndrome, Parkinson's.
Children's Tui-Na: (Acupressure)
Needle-free, special skilled acupressure, mostly treat children's cough, diarrhea, indigestion, asthma.
It uses special designed suction Cup onto the body, to improve the blood circulation and clean out stagnated blood.
Chinese Herbal Medicine: (Herbs)
1. Personal herbal mix: this is old traditional way and effective way to treat special and difficult illness and diseases. It is more specific and detail.
2. Pill formed herb formula: treat common and mild diseases.
This is energy and meditate therapy.
consultation and diagnosis of traditional Chinese medicine
children's Tui-Na (acupressure)
detox personal formula
Asia America Acupuncture & Herb Institute
Julie Chen Nelson, L. Ac (Licensed Acupuncturist in San Clemente, Orange County, CA)
25+ years of experiences
Call Us: +1.9492482983
Monday - Friday: 8:00 - 5:00 pm.
Saturday, Sunday: Closed
We serve Orange County, the city of San Clemente, Telega, San Juan Capistrano, Dana Point, Laguna Beach, Laguna Niguel, Mission Viejo, Ledara Ranch, Laguna Hills, Aliso Veijo, Lake Forest, Irvine, Newport Beach.